Today the internet constitutes a free information database for all users, and especially for those with disabilities. As such, we emphasize our commitment to provide equal opportunities for people with disabilities, enabling their easy access to the company’s services.
We aspire to ensure our digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and to that end have invested considerable resources in it making it easy to use for all. We believe that all people have the right to equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
We are committed to a high level of effectiveness for our internet visitors by meeting the standards for site accessibility, as part of our goal to provide a better surfing experience on our site.
Use of the “Nagish by click” program for providing accessibility to sites
This site is operated by the “Nagish by click” accessibility program, through a designated server providing accessibility . The program enables the site to follow the WCAG 2.0 instructions for content accessibility on the internet, at an AA level. The program is subject to its terms of service. The site’s owner and/or his representative are responsible for the site’s usage and implementation, including the content presented on it.
How does onsite accessibility-providing work?
The site contains a dynamic web user interface that is accessible to a wide variety of users . Clicking on the menu opens the accessibility features. After selecting a topic on the menu, the page is uploaded.
How is accessibility provided?
- Creating a shortcut menu to selected content areas
- Providing the option of navigating with a keyboard
- Adapting the site to assistive technologies
- Providing the option of removing inaccessible components from the site’s track
- Rendering the main menu and side menus accessible
- Rendering “contact us” forms accessible, subject to the program’s terms of service
- Enlarging the site’s font to 3 different sizes
- Changing the color contrast on a dark background
- Changing the color contrast on a bright background
- Adjusting the site for the color blind
- Circumventing elements that create errors and impede surfing on the site
- Blocking components that disturb epileptics
- Accessibility cancelling
- Accessibility declaration
Despite our efforts to enable accessible surfing on all of the site’s pages, pages that are not yet accessible, or for which the suitable technological solution has yet to be found, might still exist .
We continue our efforts to improve the site’s accessibility as much as possible, as part of our credo and moral obligation to enable all, including people with disabilities, to enjoy it.
“Accessible Site” symbol
The “Accessible Site” symbol is an initiative of the Israel Accessibility Association and the Israeli Internet Union. The /symbol is presented on sites in which the required adjustments to render them accessible to people with disabilities have been made. Presenting the /symbol looks at promoting public awareness to internet accessibility, notifying surfers of its accessibility level.
Contact and Feedback
We welcome feedback from our users. If while surfing our site you come across a problem regarding accessibility, we will be happy to receive your feedback through our contact form or via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.